TOPOCROM® easyeject for dies
The use of TOPOCROM® coated dies for plastic injection molding has proven itself for many years. Compared to other types of coated or structured surface, TOPOCROM® achieves considerably better results in a variety of way.
Advantages on the molding tool
- Better ejection
- Up to 30% quicker cycle times
- Little or no release agent is required
- Less pressure and effort during demolding
- Better heat distribution over the complete mold surface
- High resistance to wear and corrosion
Advantages for the plastic part
- Better heat distribution on the plastic work-piece
- The option of smooth or structures surfaces
Cost-effective rework of used injection molding tools
If there is no mechanical damage to the base material, the tool can be recoated after de-chroming without any interim machining.
A wide choice of materials
As the maximum coating temperature in the TOPOCROM® reactor is <70° C, there is a wide range of mold materials to choose from.